26" rear loading industrial tricycle. Economical, safe and
efficient means of transportation in workplace. T-326 is 2" wider
than T-124C making it more stable, and offers excellent handling.
This model comes with a rear steel basket that is 50% larger than
the basket on T-124C. T-326 has a 2-piece steel frame that is
connected using large frame bolts. Husky is the first in the
industry to make a tricycle with 25mm Rear axle supported with
industrial grade pillow block sealed bearings, allowing the tricycle
to carry up to 600 lbs. of weight (including rider's weight).
This model is shipped 65% pre-assembled in two cartons. It is
recommended that a qualified mechanic perform the final assembly,
which includes connecting the 2-piece frame together, mounting the
wheels, handlebar, saddle, and pedals, and performing final
adjustments. Optional full assembly is also available.
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame
- Shimano ® coaster brake hub
- 1/2” x 3/16” heavy duty industrial chain
- 25mm rear axle with sealed pillow block bearings
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- 11-gauge 36-spoked 26" wheels with steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Front V-type aluminum brake with safety parking lever
- Jumbo super comfort Husky cruiser saddle
- Includes 23” x 17” x 11” chrome-plated steel basket
- Full reflector mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), and
- 26 x 2.125 balloon tires
- Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tubes
- 30" rear wheel base
- Weight 84 Lbs
- Width 31 1/2''
- Length 71''
- Saddle to Pedal Min Max 25''- 34 1/2''
- Step Over Basket Size 16 1/2''
- Packed in 2 cartons, UPS/FEDEX Ground shippable
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs., including the weight of rider.
Regular Price $995.00
Price 10+ $985.00 Sale Price $814.00